Side or Main Court Competition System
SAFETY ZONE: Clearance space of 8' from backboard to front of impact area. Also available with 6' clearance space.
Applications: SNA Sports recently updated Clubmaster; Built to take the punishment of slam dunks. Clubmaster is an economical main court system for high schools, clubs and college intramural and recreational leagues of all levels. For top competition arenas and gyms, Clubmaster is the perfect side court or practice unit. Clubmaster 8 meets all interscholastic standards.
• Available with either a 8' (Clubmaster 8) or 6' (Clubmaster 6) clearance space from the backboard to the front of the padded base.
• Spring Assisted Mechanism allows unit to be easily moved and set up by one person.
• Lever-operated manual Kinematic Integrated Stabilizing System (KISS) provides uniform weight distribution on floor and automatically sets rim at precise 10' playing height.
• Adjustable for playing heights of 7', 8', 9' and 10'.
• "Dunk Proof" backboard with glass-free rim attachment and full-perimeter aluminum frame.
• ReAction adjustable tension breakaway rim with adjustable positive locking mechanism. Complies with NCAA standards for rim elasticity and ball rebound.
• Heavy-duty base and power beam built with high-tensile-strength steel for exceptional rigidity, strength and durability.
• Front locator pins for precise placement and stability.
• Lockable Deadlock Tensioner reduces vibration.
• Integrated rear anchor.
• Fully padded front impact area. Padding available in 16 standard colors (see colors). Custom colors and full-color graphics also available.
Comprehensive Warranty Package:
• Superstructure and KISS: 20-Year Limited Warranty.
• "Dunk Proof" Backboard: Lifetime Limited Warranty.
• Pro-Action 180 Rim: 4-Year Limited Warranty.
• Backboard Padding: 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Clubmaster 6 requires a minimum of 8' 7" from the baseline to the nearest wall, bleachers or obstruction. Storage dimensions are 6' 8" high, 6' 4" wide and 11' long.