The LEGACY 10 Portable Basketball Goal
SAFETY ZONE: Clearance space 10’ 8” from the backboard to the front of the padded base.
Our fourth generation of design innovation, the new Legacy™10 portable basketball goal sets a new world standard for reliability, stability, safety and ease of use. With a host of engineering refinements, no other portable goal on the planet is stronger, tougher or easier to move and set up. Designed to endure years of punishing use, Legacy 10 meets or exceeds all international, professional and NCAA requirements.
New Standard Features
- Exclusive Kinematic Integrated Stabilizing System (KISS) for instantaneous setup and uniform weight distribution on the floor. A manual KISS is also available for facilities with limited space.
- “Dunk Proof” backboard with glass-free rim attachment and full-perimeter aluminum frame.
- Exclusive Pro-Action™180 multi-directional breakaway rim with adjustable positive locking mechanism. Complies with NCAA standards for rim elasticity and ball rebound.
- Heavy-duty power beam and support structure built with high-tensile-strength steel for exceptional rigidity, strength and durability.
- Streamlined profile gives fans seated behind the unit a clear view of the action.
- New larger, more powerful lift springs provide greater torque and support more weight on the power beam.
- New foot-operated quick release mechanism makes setup even easier.
- Front locator pins for precise placement and stability.
- Quick-Set™ Goal Height Adjustment allows easy height adjustment with goal in game position.
- Full 6 inches of padding in the front impact area. Padding available in 16 standard colors. Custom colors and full-color graphics also available.
- Double double 8" swivel casters in the front and new triple double 8" casters in the rear provide easier mobility.
Comprehensive Warranty Package:
- Superstructure and KISS: 20-Year Limited Warranty
- “Dunk Proof” Backboard: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Pro-Action 180 Rim: Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Backboard Padding: 10-Year Limited Warranty
Legacy 10 requires a minimum of 16' 10" for standard KISS, or 13' 4" for manual KISS, from the baseline to the nearest wall or obstruction. Storage dimensions are 6' 10" high, 6' 4" wide and 17' 4" long.