Economical Competition Unit
SAFETY ZONE: Clearance space of 8' from backboard to front of impact area.
Applications: The Sportmaster 8 is an affordable main court system that meets all specifications for interscholastic competition. It also serves as a great side court unit for clinics and team practice. With spring-assisted setup and heavy-duty construction, it offers many of the features found in our top competition models - including a direct-mount glass backboard and our ReAction adjustable tension breakaway rim. When price is a prime consideration, the Sportmaster 8 is a smart alternative for high schools, clubs, churches, clinics and recreational leagues of all levels.
• 8' clearance space from the backboard to the front of the padded base.
• Spring-assisted setup allows one person to easily move, raise and lower the unit.
• Goal height is adjustable for various levels of play.
• Standard competition 42" x 72" direct-mount unbreakable glass backboard.
• ReAction adjustable tension breakaway rim with adjustable positive locking mechanism. Complies with NCAA standards for rim elasticity and ball rebound.
• Low maintenance, heavy-duty welded steel base and extension arm for years of trouble-free use.
• Front locator pins for precise placement and stability.
• Ratchet-operated pedestal floor-mount system.
• Fully padded front impact area. Padding available in 16 standard colors (see colors) . Custom colors and full-color graphics also available.
Comprehensive Warranty Package:
• Superstructure and DSF: 10-Year Limited Warranty.
• Glass Backboard: Lifetime Limited Warranty.
• Pro-Action 180 Rim: 4-Year Limited Warranty.
• Backboard Padding: 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Sportmaster 8 requires a minimum of 10' 7" from the baseline to the nearest wall, bleachers or obstruction. Storage dimensions are 6' 6" high, 6' 4" wide and 13' 4" long.